HOW TO CALCULATE DOUBLE OVERTIME PAY? In California, employees are entitled to double time pay when they work more than 12 hours in a workday and for all hours worked in excess of eight hours on the seventh consecutive workday in a workweek. For example, if an employee worked 14
- What is an “at will” work state?
- My employer does not pay mileage reimbursement when I drive my own car.
- What is the California law on overtime pay?
- I am scared to report sexual harassment because I fear that I will be retaliated against by my employer. What should I do?
- Can temps file discrimination lawsuits?