They include, but are not limited to, the following: California Fair Employment and Housing Act (FEHA) Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA) Equal Pay Act (EPA) Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) California Wage Orders California Labor
- What is an “at will” work state?
- My employer does not pay mileage reimbursement when I drive my own car.
- What is the California law on overtime pay?
- I am scared to report sexual harassment because I fear that I will be retaliated against by my employer. What should I do?
- Can temps file discrimination lawsuits?