Interview questions must relate to your skills and background which are pertinent to the job position. An employer cannot ask you about any irrelevant personal details, such as your political beliefs or religious affiliation. They also cannot ask you about whether you have or ever had a disability; however, they
- What is an “at will” work state?
- My employer does not pay mileage reimbursement when I drive my own car.
- What is the California law on overtime pay?
- I am scared to report sexual harassment because I fear that I will be retaliated against by my employer. What should I do?
- Can temps file discrimination lawsuits?