As a non-exempt employee in California, you are entitled to an uninterrupted meal period of at least 30 minutes for a work shift longer than five hours and a 10 minute rest period for every four hours. If your shift is longer than ten hours, you are entitled to a
- What is an “at will” work state?
- My employer does not pay mileage reimbursement when I drive my own car.
- What is the California law on overtime pay?
- I am scared to report sexual harassment because I fear that I will be retaliated against by my employer. What should I do?
- Can temps file discrimination lawsuits?