I’M NOT SURE IF I WANT TO FILE AN EEOC CHARGE JUST YET WHAT STEPS CAN I TAKE TO PROTECT MYSELF? Report discriminatory conduct to your Human Resources department in writing. Keep written notes at home regarding any discriminatory conduct you witness or experience. Seek out an experienced employment law
- What is an “at will” work state?
- My employer does not pay mileage reimbursement when I drive my own car.
- What is the California law on overtime pay?
- I am scared to report sexual harassment because I fear that I will be retaliated against by my employer. What should I do?
- Can temps file discrimination lawsuits?