Sexual harassment is a form of discrimination on the basis of sex, gender or sexual orientation that violates the Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. According to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), sexual harassment is defined as unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, unwelcome touching,
- What is an “at will” work state?
- My employer does not pay mileage reimbursement when I drive my own car.
- What is the California law on overtime pay?
- I am scared to report sexual harassment because I fear that I will be retaliated against by my employer. What should I do?
- Can temps file discrimination lawsuits?