Sexual battery can be charged as a misdemeanor or a felony depending on the circumstances of the alleged crime. Considerations include as whether certain acts occurred under unlawful restraint or whether bare skin was touched. Other Frequently Asked Questions According to the rules for overtime pay in California, how long
- What is an “at will” work state?
- My employer does not pay mileage reimbursement when I drive my own car.
- What is the California law on overtime pay?
- I am scared to report sexual harassment because I fear that I will be retaliated against by my employer. What should I do?
- Can temps file discrimination lawsuits?