Proving you are the victim of age discrimination in your workplace can be challenging, so it is important to talk to an experienced employment lawyer at Windsor Troy. Firing older employees because of their age is wrong and can be against the law. To prove an age discrimination case, you will
- What is an “at will” work state?
- My employer does not pay mileage reimbursement when I drive my own car.
- What is the California law on overtime pay?
- I am scared to report sexual harassment because I fear that I will be retaliated against by my employer. What should I do?
- Can temps file discrimination lawsuits?