All employees are entitled to fair pay, benefits, and equal opportunity for promotions, in addition to a safe and comfortable working environment. Both federal and state regulations protect these rights from being violated. In many cases, though, an employer may choose to violate an employee’s rights or deliberately fail to
- What is an “at will” work state?
- My employer does not pay mileage reimbursement when I drive my own car.
- What is the California law on overtime pay?
- I am scared to report sexual harassment because I fear that I will be retaliated against by my employer. What should I do?
- Can temps file discrimination lawsuits?