If you were sexually harassed at work, the first step is to communicate to the harasser that their behavior is unwelcome, and ask them to stop. If the behavior continues, you should bring your complaint to your immediate supervisor. If your company has a detailed procedure for filing sexual harassment claims,
- What is an “at will” work state?
- My employer does not pay mileage reimbursement when I drive my own car.
- What is the California law on overtime pay?
- I am scared to report sexual harassment because I fear that I will be retaliated against by my employer. What should I do?
- Can temps file discrimination lawsuits?