Maintaining compliance with employment Wage and Hour Laws is an essential part of doing business. Employment laws cover topics like minimum wages, working hours and shift durations, overtime pay, breaks for meals and rests, tips, etc. While the Federal wage and hour standards are set by the Fair Labor Standards
- What is an “at will” work state?
- My employer does not pay mileage reimbursement when I drive my own car.
- What is the California law on overtime pay?
- I am scared to report sexual harassment because I fear that I will be retaliated against by my employer. What should I do?
- Can temps file discrimination lawsuits?