Under California law, all nonexempt employees who work in excess of eight hours, up to and including 12 hours, in any given workday, or for the first eight hours worked on the seventh consecutive day of work, shall be paid one and one-half times the employee’s regular rate of pay.
- What is an “at will” work state?
- My employer does not pay mileage reimbursement when I drive my own car.
- What is the California law on overtime pay?
- I am scared to report sexual harassment because I fear that I will be retaliated against by my employer. What should I do?
- Can temps file discrimination lawsuits?