WHAT IS THE AVERAGE SETTLEMENT FOR WRONGFUL TERMINATION IN CALIFORNIA? There are many factors that determine the average settlement for wrongful termination in California. Generally speaking, wrongful termination settlements include past lost wages, future lost wages (after the termination until you find another comparable job) and losses you sustained
- What is an “at will” work state?
- My employer does not pay mileage reimbursement when I drive my own car.
- What is the California law on overtime pay?
- I am scared to report sexual harassment because I fear that I will be retaliated against by my employer. What should I do?
- Can temps file discrimination lawsuits?