What kind of damages are there in a personal injury case? Most personal injury cases involve two types of damages: (1) Special Damages and (2) General Damages. Special damages include any specific costs incurred as a result of the injury, such as bills for medical care and prescription medication. Special
- What is an “at will” work state?
- My employer does not pay mileage reimbursement when I drive my own car.
- What is the California law on overtime pay?
- I am scared to report sexual harassment because I fear that I will be retaliated against by my employer. What should I do?
- Can temps file discrimination lawsuits?