$96,000 for Office Worker settlement in 9 months for owed overtime wages 📣Windsor Troy helped an office worker secure a huge settlement. We obtained a $96,000 settlement for owed overtime wages. We found that our client was being misclassified as an employee. We were able to obtain a favorable settlement
- What is an “at will” work state?
- My employer does not pay mileage reimbursement when I drive my own car.
- What is the California law on overtime pay?
- I am scared to report sexual harassment because I fear that I will be retaliated against by my employer. What should I do?
- Can temps file discrimination lawsuits?