Windsor Troy was recently highlighted in an article for the Los Angeles Times. An incredible win for our client and the good people of the city of Los Angeles. Read the article here: https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2021-04-07/l-a-to-pay-nearly-1-6-million-in-three-suits-alleging-lapd-wrongdoing L.A. to pay nearly $1.6 million to settle three lawsuits alleging police wrongdoing By EMILY ALPERT
- What is an “at will” work state?
- My employer does not pay mileage reimbursement when I drive my own car.
- What is the California law on overtime pay?
- I am scared to report sexual harassment because I fear that I will be retaliated against by my employer. What should I do?
- Can temps file discrimination lawsuits?