Immigration Attorneys

Consular Process

If your spouse, parent, child over 21, or siblings are US citizens (or spouse or permanent resident parent), they can request a petition for you to become a permanent resident. If you do not qualify to complete the process in the United States, you may qualify by returning to your country of origin.

Request A Free Consultation