How do I file an insurance claim for a slip-and-fall injury case?

How do I file an insurance claim for a slip-and-fall injury case?

Filing insurance claims against another party can be complicated. There are different procedures depending on the party at fault. For example, if you are injured at someone’s residence, you may need to contact the owner’s insurance company which requires getting information from a (potentially uncooperative) property owner. Alternatively, if you are injured in a publicly maintained building or park, you may need to submit a tort claim to the correct government entity in a very short time period to avoid waiving your rights. Last, many companies have their own claims departments to handle injuries at their businesses. In order to protect your rights and make sure your claim is handled properly from the beginning, it is crucial that you retain an experienced personal injury attorney to navigate your claim successfully.

Windsor Troy

Like this article?

Share on facebook
Share on Facebook
Share on twitter
Share on Twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on Linkdin
Share on pinterest
Share on Pinterest

Request an Employment Law Consultation Call Back

We use cookies to improve your experience and provide personalized content. By continuing to use our site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and our use of cookies as described in our Cookie Policy.